Endoscope Camera with ED-Cam monitor is enabling you to perform quick, efficient observation and obtain highly informative reports for easy problem identification.
The unit is equipped with a 3.5” color LCD display, a high-resolution CCD camera chip, and a universal focusable coupler that allows you to connect virtually any type of rigid or flexible optical endoscope. The setup is very easy and takes only seconds – the borescope is attached to the C-mount video camera, aligning the CCD video chip with the control unit.
You can perform inspections, capture images or videos, add voice comments, and save all the data to an SD memory card. You can hold the monitor in your hand, put it on a tripod, or hang it on the magnet.
CCD Camera Unit:
- Video Coupler Focal Length(mm): F14, 18, 28, 35mm
- Sensor resolution: 1,300,000 pixels
- Auto white balance
- Mount: C/CS
- 3.5" Color LCD Display: 720x640 pixels
- Grid, Mirror Options
- Digital Zoom In/Out
- Image(JPEG) /Video (MPEG4) File Capture to an SD Card
- AV output (PAL/NTSC selectable)
- USB port (1.1/20.) to transfer data to PC